2009年10月31日星期六

三, SzeMei a.k.a. ariel, autumn

HOLA JIMUIsss and fellow JIMUIsss-粉丝。。。

*ahem...hem* 就让我自我介绍吧。。。 


*drum rolls* 

我是  JIMUIsss 有史以来第    位 guest blogger! I do feel very proud, really =P


right... that is basically all the mandarin that i can squeeze out on a saturday morning. On a day when JIMUIsss are happily enjoying their time together, spending the weekend in a remote and tranquil setting, while I, the feeling-very-proud-guest-blogger, am alone blogging.

Anyway, all that aside! I was chatting with our dearest SzeMei just yesterday about what to blog about, and what not to share! because... apparently, they, the JIMUIsss, can AND will lock you up in a chat room and bombard you if you do not complete your task!  *scary right, i know...* So, I was very curious and nervous obviously, on how I could grab the readers' attention and how I can avoid being locked up! Then, our dearest SzeMei came up with a brilliant idea...


SzeMei : Wei, why don't you blog about your life being on your own, living outside by yourself, you know, I am sure others will be interested in it. and probably with a tacky theme to it too!!! (she started to get more excited than me)  erm... let's say... HOW to prepare 3 dishes and ONE soup in five minutes! literally 'sam song yat tong in 5'... you can imagine my reaction after *eyes as big as a gold fish, if not bigger, and jaw drops till it hits the floor* 


--- let's take a deep breath ---


So, I did have an initial idea of what I would like to write about, but the weather yesterday was just stunning! first sunshine of many days and it is also now the pretty and colourful autumn!!! A season when green turns into hues of yellow, orange, red and amber. So I took a few quick shots before class and decided that I'll share one of them! It's also a sunny day today before another week of miserable rainy days. I should get out soon and find myself a perfect autumn spot. Until the next possible post, until JIMUIsss come back from their weekend getaway, i hope you will all like this shot! (and my rambling post too!)



Autumn, the ground of leaves. 







 

6 条评论:

felice 说...

this is an impressive one..thanks guest blogger..

the autumn pic is simply memesrizing =)

cassieandrea 说...

thank u very much mr. 3rd. =P
very nice and my fav season is Autumn.
autumn>leaves>in between the mood of Summer & Winter.
That's what i love.

and nee nee how could u faster than i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoonYeen 说...

mr. 3rd lol

welcome back to you both! looking forward to all your coming posts about serendah!

jooknun 说...

yoyoyoyo~~~ you make us miss UK

ariel 说...

thank u guest blogger no. 3 aka jimuisss fans ~_~
haa...

jooknun 说...

jimuisss fansi wakakkakakak